Managed Services Platform Live Training
These "open door" sessions are designed for Managed Services Platform users to come and see what's new, share what they’re working on, see what others are doing, and get their questions answered.
When you, our interested parties, come to our live training, you’ll be able to ask questions. You’ll be shown techniques to establish regular business communication channels with your key decision makers via strategic QBRs.
Build stronger business relationships with your clients by working with scalable Account Management and vCIO services where everyone will know what to do and when to do it: no more missed QBR meetings or opportunities left "on the table." Increase the velocity of prospects and clients saying "YES" to your technologically sound recommendations. All this will mean you’ll be able to differentiate your MSP from the competition!
Upcoming Dates (Europe & the East Coast of America)
- Aug 10 - 11:00 AM EDT / 8:00 AM PDT
- Aug 17 - 11:00 AM EDT / 8:00 AM PDT
- Aug 24 - 11:00 AM EDT / 8:00 AM PDT
- Aug 31 - 11:00 AM EDT / 8:00 AM PDT
- Sep 7 - 11:00 AM EDT / 8:00 AM PDT
- Sep 14 - 11:00 AM EDT / 8:00 AM PDT
- Sep 21 - 11:00 AM EDT / 8:00 AM PDT
Not a good time? Please check out our West Coast of America, New Zealand & Australia upcoming dates!
Topics we cover:
- Upsell Your Clients: Learn about the IT Client Engagement's diverse software for connecting with clients - exceed expectations, and turn them into promoters that grow your MSP business.
- Win New Clients: Learn about the IT Sales' diverse software for capturing more and better leads, provide personalized experiences and close more sales faster.
- Empower Your IT Sales, Account Manager and vCIO Team: Learn about the IT Client Relationship Management's (CRM) diverse software for establishing regular communication and building stronger relationships with your clients to succeed together.