Business QBR and Scalable vCIO Operations Live Training
These "open door" sessions are designed for Managed Services Platform users to come and see what's new, share what they’re working on, see what others are doing, and get their questions answered.
When you, our interested parties, come to our live training, you’ll be able to ask questions. You’ll be shown techniques to establish regular business communication channels with your key decision makers via strategic QBRs.
Build stronger business relationships with your clients by working with scalable Account Management and vCIO services where everyone will know what to do and when to do it: no more missed QBR meetings or opportunities left "on the table." Increase the velocity of prospects and clients saying "YES" to your technologically sound recommendations. All this will mean you’ll be able to differentiate your MSP from the competition!
Upcoming Dates (West Coast of America, New Zealand & Australia)
- Oct 22 - 5:00 PM EDT / 2:00 PM PDT
- Oct 29 - 5:00 PM EDT / 2:00 PM PDT
- Nov 5 - 5:00 PM EDT / 2:00 PM PDT
- Nov 12 - 5:00 PM EDT / 2:00 PM PDT
- Nov 19 - 5:00 PM EDT / 2:00 PM PDT
- Nov 26 - 5:00 PM EDT / 2:00 PM PDT
- Dec 3 - 5:00 PM EDT / 2:00 PM PDT
- Dec 10 - 5:00 PM EDT / 2:00 PM PDT
Not a good time? Please check out our Europe & the East Coast of America upcoming dates!
Topics we cover:
- Upsell Your Clients: Learn about the IT Client Engagement's diverse software for connecting with clients - exceed expectations, and turn them into promoters that grow your MSP business.
- Win New Clients: Learn about the IT Sales' diverse software for capturing more and better leads, provide personalized experiences and close more sales faster.
- Empower Your IT Sales, Account Manager and vCIO Team: Learn about the IT Client Relationship Management's (CRM) diverse software for establishing regular communication and building stronger relationships with your clients to succeed together.