Business Focused QBR Biweekly Walkthrough
Never miss an opportunity to nurture trust and loyalty
If you’re looking to learn even more about how to use the Managed Services Platform business communication software, visit our FREE biweekly walkthrough offer. In 1 hour or less, we'll cover many of the key features you’ll be able to use to leverage in preparation for and for running better strategic-business focused Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs).
We’ll also touch on how you can structure your account management and vCIO processes and teams so everyone will know what to do and when to do it: no more missed QBR meetings or opportunities left "on the table." Increase the velocity for prospects and clients who will say "YES" to your technologically sound recommendations. In this way, you’ll be able to differentiate your MSP from the competition!
All of the webinar attendees’ participation and the posing of questions are encouraged; our cooperation will promote a better understanding of the usability and features offered by our Managed Services Platform, which is one of the strongest on the market.
Upcoming Dates (West Coast of America, New Zealand & Australia)
- Feb 8 - 5:00 PM EDT / 2:00 PM PDT
- Feb 22 - 5:00 PM EDT / 2:00 PM PDT
Not a good time? Please check out our Europe & the East Coast of America upcoming dates!
You'll learn about the following topics:
- Upsell Your Clients: Learn about the IT Client Engagement's diverse software for connecting with clients, with strategic-business QBR and IT Strategy meetings that will exceed your expectations, and turn them into promoters that grow your MSP business.
- Win New Clients: Learn about the IT Sales' diverse software for capturing more and better leads and provide a more personalized experience that will close more sales faster with IT audits and IT Needs Assessments.
- Empower Your IT Sales, Account Manager and vCIO Team: Learn about the IT Client Relationship Management's (CRM) diverse software for establishing regular communication and building stronger relationships with your clients to succeed together.