Service Productization Live Training
Differentiate with a Productized Service Offering
- Feb 25, 10:00 AM EST / 7:00 AM PST
- Mar 24, 10:00 AM EST / 7:00 AM PST
Do these statements sound familiar?
- When every MSP says they sell "all you can eat" (AYCE) but nobody defines what is included, the customer makes a choice based on price.
- As you add new services to your offering you erode profitability and value unless you can communicate what business problems they solve and increase your prices.
- No clear way to monetize high-value business consulting services like standalone vCIO
- You can't scale if it's all "in your head"
- Scope creep erodes profitability unless everyone is clear on what's included and what's not included.
- Understand how to define your own services and service bundles
- Understand how to create new and interesting service offerings to differentiate from the average infrastructure support MSP
- Understand how to show your prospects and clients what's included and compare service bundles
- Understand how to see where you can drive additional profits
- Understand how to share your service bundles using call to action buttons or iframes
Your Client Engagement Expert Guide: Myles Olson
Growing up in Thunder Bay, Ontario in the 80s was an exciting time in the advancement of personal computers. Myles 1st job was at a dial-up ISP managing racks of 28.8K MODEMs that would often overheat, melt, and sometimes catch fire.
Having worked his way from the server room to the boardroom, since 1999, Myles works with IT professionals to standardize and communicate the business value of technology. Not just what an MSP does, but why they do it. This is crucial to long term client engagement in meaningful conversations.
See Myles' Profile