Service Productization Live Training
Differentiate with a Productized Service Offering
- Nov 14, 10:00 AM EDT / 7:00 AM PDT (Europe & the East Coast of America)
- Dec 3, 05:00 PM EDT / 02:00 PM PDT (West Coast of America, New Zealand & Australia)
- Jan 7, 10:00 AM EDT / 7:00 AM PDT (Europe & the East Coast of America)
Do these statements sound familiar?
- When every MSP says they sell "all you can eat" (AYCE) but nobody defines what is included, the customer makes a choice based on price.
- As you add new services to your offering you erode profitability and value unless you can communicate what business problems they solve and increase your prices.
- No clear way to monetize high-value business consulting services like standalone vCIO
- You can't scale if it's all "in your head"
- Scope creep erodes profitability unless everyone is clear on what's included and what's not included.
- Understand how to define your own services and service bundles
- Understand how to create new and interesting service offerings to differentiate from the average infrastructure support MSP
- Understand how to show your prospects and clients what's included and compare service bundles
- Understand how to see where you can drive additional profits
- Understand how to share your service bundles using call to action buttons or iframes
Your Managed Services Platform Expert Guide: Denes Purnhauser
Denes gown his MSP from 5 people to 17 staff in less than a year by implementing business problem focused sales process with vCIO. He has been transformed the client engagement processes of hundreds of MSPs.
See Denes's profile