Reporting Software Live Training
Drive Strategic Client Relationships
- Oct 31, 10:00 AM EDT / 7:00 AM PDT (Europe & the East Coast of America)
- Nov 19, 05:00 PM EDT / 02:00 PM PDT (West Coast of America, New Zealand & Australia)
- Dec 12, 10:00 AM EDT / 7:00 AM PDT (Europe & the East Coast of America)
Do these statements sound familiar?
- Your clients don't care about overly technical reports so they avoid the meeting
- There's too much information coming out of too many systems and putting it together takes too long.
- A "one size fits all" QBR leads to over or underwhelmed clients and missed opportunities.
- Lack of standards adoptions causes "ticket noise" that hurts both your clients and your service desk productivity.
- Without a clear project roadmap, ad-hoc technology recommendations feel like a sales pitch.
- Understand how to create a scripted client review that allow you to ask question
- Understand how to take notes and involve your clients in the technology review process
- Understand how to show your clients overall technology as a health score
- Understand how to show progress over time from one review to the next to reinforce the value of the work you deliver
Your Managed Services Platform Expert Guide: Denes Purnhauser
Denes gown his MSP from 5 people to 17 staff in less than a year by implementing business problem focused sales process with vCIO. He has been transformed the client engagement processes of hundreds of MSPs.
See Denes's profile