Do these statements sound familiar?
- I know my business can’t look like the same 5 years from now and survive.
- I sell and support Microsoft AD and I don’t have a plan to transition away from it.
- I sell “the cloud” in pieces and parts, but don’t have a solid strategy for how my business markets, sells and supports it.
- New prospects and current customers are asking for true cloud services, and I don’t have a consistent service delivery model.
- I fear moving to pure cloud services and commoditizing my offering, and I am not sure what the financial metrics are.
We will discuss the following:
- Why to move your MSP to the Cloud?
- Why the Managed IT Infrastructure model is broken?
- What is the Value Proposition of a Cloud Service Provider?
- What are the Services of a Cloud Service Provider?
- Transition Plan to a Cloud Service Provider (CSP) modeL
- Putting all Together
Your CCSP Expert Guide - Jamison West
Jamison struggled watching new cloud-based technologies bypass his IT Services firm and his clients. Revenues and margins were being driven lower and the ability to provider higher value services was a struggle under the legacy infrastructure model.
Jamison embraced the commoditization of modern cloud infrastructure and utilized that model to layer in much higher-value services to his clients, resulting in stable, or even increased, revenue and margins across his organization.
See Jamison's Profile