Client Meeting Report Tool Live Training
Drive Strategic Client Relationships
Upcoming Dates (Europe & the East Coast of America)
Not a good time? Please check out our West Coast of America, New Zealand & Australia upcoming dates!
- Jun 9, 10:00 AM EDT / 7:00 AM PDT
- Jun 23, 10:00 AM EDT / 7:00 AM PDT
Do these statements sound familiar?
- Your clients don't care about overly technical reports so they avoid the meeting
- There's too much information coming out of too many systems and putting it together takes too long.
- A "one size fits all" QBR leads to over or underwhelmed clients and missed opportunities.
- Lack of standards adoptions causes "ticket noise" that hurts both your clients and your service desk productivity.
- Without a clear project roadmap, ad-hoc technology recommendations feel like a sales pitch.
- Understand how to create a scripted client review that allows you to ask questions
- Understand how to take notes and involve your clients in the technology review process
- Understand how to show your clients their overall technology as a health score
- Understand how to show progress over time from one review to the next to reinforce the value of the work you deliver
Your Client Engagement Expert Guide: Myles Olson
Growing up in Thunder Bay, Ontario in the 80s was an exciting time in the advancement of personal computers. Myles 1st job was at a dial-up ISP managing racks of 28.8K MODEMs that would often overheat, melt, and sometimes catch fire.
Having worked his way from the server room to the boardroom, since 1999, Myles works with IT professionals to standardize and communicate the business value of technology. Not just what an MSP does, but why they do it. This is crucial to long term client engagement in meaningful conversations.
See Myles' Profile