Client Engagement Software Live Training
Never miss an opportunity to nurture trust and loyalty
- Feb 18, 10:00 AM EST / 7:00 AM PST
- Mar 17, 10:00 AM EST / 7:00 AM PST
Do these statements sound familiar?
- Without a system to define the level of service you deliver to your clients, the noisy ones will demand more attention and the quiet ones will be ignored.
- Without playbooks, crucial client meetings only happen when it is convenient, leading to missed opportunities and disengaged clients. QBRs will only happen once or twice a year.
- If you don't proactively define your client engagement, they will only ever see you as tech support.
- Ad-hoc meetings come across as either sales related or not important enough for the key stakeholders to attend.
- Understand how to create your own Client Engagement Activities for playbooks
- Understand how to have playbooks for every client segment and for sales and onboarding
- Understand how to set a minimum target score to maintain for the segment to maintain engagement
- Understand how to see a forecasted level of client engagement based on the seniority of the contacts who participate in the activities.
- Understand how to see all of your Client Engagement Activities across all of your clients and account managers / vCIOs.
- Understand what your team is doing and keep accountable to the playbooks and activities
Your Client Engagement Expert Guide: Myles Olson
Growing up in Thunder Bay, Ontario in the 80s was an exciting time in the advancement of personal computers. Myles 1st job was at a dial-up ISP managing racks of 28.8K MODEMs that would often overheat, melt, and sometimes catch fire.
Having worked his way from the server room to the boardroom, since 1999, Myles works with IT professionals to standardize and communicate the business value of technology. Not just what an MSP does, but why they do it. This is crucial to long term client engagement in meaningful conversations.
See Myles' Profile