Account Management Software Live Training
Never miss an opportunity to nurture trust and loyalty
- Nov 5, 05:00 PM EDT / 02:00 PM PDT (West Coast of America, New Zealand & Australia)
- Nov 28, 10:00 AM EDT / 7:00 AM PDT (Europe & the East Coast of America)
- Dec 17, 05:00 PM EDT / 02:00 PM PDT (West Coast of America, New Zealand & Australia)
Do these statements sound familiar?
- Without a system to define the level of service you deliver to your clients, the noisy ones will demand more attention and the quiet ones will be ignored.
- Without playbooks, crucial client meetings only happen when it is convenient, leading to missed opportunities and disengaged clients. QBRs will only happen once or twice a year.
- If you don't proactively define your client engagement, they will only ever see you as tech support.
- Ad-hoc meetings come across as either sales related or not important enough for the key stakeholders to attend.
- Understand how to create your own Client Engagement Activities for playbooks
- Understand how to have playbooks for every client segment and for sales and onboarding
- Understand how to set a minimum target score to maintain for the segment to maintain engagement
- Understand how to see a forecasted level of client engagement based on the seniority of the contacts who participate in the activities.
- Understand how to see all of your Client Engagement Activities across all of your clients and account managers / vCIOs.
- Understand what your team is doing and keep accountable to the playbooks and activities
Your Managed Services Platform Expert Guide: Denes Purnhauser
Denes gown his MSP from 5 people to 17 staff in less than a year by implementing business problem focused sales process with vCIO. He has been transformed the client engagement processes of hundreds of MSPs.
See Denes's profile