Do these statements sound familiar?
- I can’t start being the Manager and stop playing a Technician
- I don’t use an effective Annual Strategic Operations Plan
- I don’t leverage my RMM and PSA tools to drive down costs
- I can’t manage the engineers or influence behaviors
- I can’t effectively document day to day policies and procedures
- Why Most MSPs fail to build their businesses?
- 1. Framework
- 2. Implementation Process
- 3. Accountability
- 4. Measures
- 5. Self-Education
- 6. Expert Guides
Your Operation Expert Guide - Rex Frank
Rex Frank is President of Sea-Level Operations, LLC. He founded the company in 2010 with the core purpose to “Coach IT Managed Service Providers on achieving operational excellence.”
Rex has over 23 years industry experience in IT Service Delivery and over 18 years specializing in delivering Managed Services..
See Rex's Profile